Upper Heath Farm Self Catering Holiday Cottage in Shropshire
Stable Cottage, sleeps 4
As you enter this charming Shropshire holiday cottage from the private courtyard into the open plan sitting room/kitchen dining area, you will be welcomed by cosy furnishings and lovely original beams.
The open plan kitchen is well equipped for your self catering break, complete with dining table. The sitting room area has a comfy leather suite with throws and cushions, perfect for you to curl up and relax. New for 2015 is a cosy 'Optiflame Electric Stove' . Stable Cottage also has its own boot room with antique shelf and hooks; just the job for wellies and walking gear if you fancy walking in the Shropshire Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB) during your stay.
Outside is your own private courtyard with table and seating, overlooking stunning views and scenery, ideal for alfresco meals during summer months. You can stock up with local produce from nearby Ludlow, or if you don’t fancy cooking, Ludlow’s restaurants, pubs and inns are a short drive away.
Bedrooms at Stable Cottage Shropshire
Stairs lead from the dining area up to the two bedrooms in Stable Cottage. The master bedroom has a double bed and views over the stables and Shropshire countryside beyond; the second light and airy bedroom has two comfortable single beds.
The bathroom has a shower over bath, hand basin and WC, accessed through the second bedroom.
Rural self catering retreat near Ludlow & Craven Arms
Stable Cottage has been renovated to a high standard, resulting in a holiday cottage that provides a great all-year-round base for your next stay in Shropshire. This beautiful self catering barn conversion is situated in the rural hamlet of Heath, with its pretty Norman church, and is roughly midway between the market towns of Ludlow and Craven Arms, in the south of the county.
Stable Cottage is surrounded by hundreds of achresof fields and sits in its own grounds of 16 acres, with glorious views towards the Brown Clee Hill, and is ideally situated to experience this designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The Cottage is private and benefits from being the only holiday let at Upper Heath Farm, so there will be no other guests around.
Owner Rob Ireland will be on hand if you need anything during your stay.
What’s included at Stable Cottage in Shropshire...
- Upper Heath Farm welcome hamper with a few essentials (including a homemade cake)
- Ample off road parking
- Central heating throughout
- White cotton bed linen & towels
- Glossy magazines, board games & recipe books
- Hand wash & hand cream, toilet paper (of course)
- Cleaning products inc. cloths, scourers, washing up liquid
- Oven & microwave
- Condiments including cooking oil, sugar, salt, pepper, tea and coffee
- Iron & ironing board
- Washing machine
- Flat screen Freeview TV & DVD player
- Optiflame Electric Stove
- Mini Hi-Fi with radio
- Private courtyard with table and chairs
- Guest information book (with maps for walking, cycling and horse riding, plus information about what’s on in the local and surrounding areas, where to eat, markets to visit, etc,)
- There’s a local pub nearby – The Tally Ho Inn is 1 mile from the cottage
- Stable Cottage is non-smoking
- Please note the bathroom is accessed through the second bedroom
- Highchair and travel cot available at no extra cost
- Check in time is 3pm and check out time is 10am
- A deposit will be taken to secure dates